Nollywood actor Joseph Benjamin aka Joeben is a multiple-award winning actor in the Nollywood industry. Over the years, Joeben has grown into a household name across Africa.
Here are some things to know about this versatile actor.
- Benjamin was born on 9 November 1976, to a Kogi State indigene father and an Anambra State mother.
- He attended primary school in Benue State and completed his secondary education in Lagos State.
- He attended University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he earned a diploma in Computer Literacy.
- Benjamin made his first movie, ‘Crossroads’, in 1995 however, his screen debut was earlier, when he appeared at age 12 in the television program Tales by Moonlight on NTA.
- Joseph Benjamin was married to his wife of 12 years ago, but is currently separated and is blessed with two adorable kids. He has a 14 year old daughter, and an 11 year old son.
- He has since relocated to the United States.